Monday 22 July 2013

God's honest truth

  • My first experience of unhooking a bra strap did not come from my first sexual escapade, but from the first He-Man action figure armor I had.

    Thank you so much Dad :P
  • The only time I utter the words " what's wrong with my sensitivity" is when I am fiddling around with my Xbox controller.
  • Until 7th Class, I used to think Gaza strip was some famous topless bar.
  • While taking a pee and accidentally flushing, when I am only halfway through, makes me race against the flush. With vigor, mind you.
  • I find it impossible to make women understand that even a bargain costs money.
  • Redbull might give me wings, but I am much more comfortable with the twin pod Jet pack that comes with Old Monk. I cannot justify the existence of a drink like redbull either. Except maybe to make Jaegerbombs.
  • It has been a longtime thought of petting three Dogs > A German shepherd named Whiskey. A Belgian shepherd named Tango and  a Siberian husky named Foxtrot.

    Just so that when I shout WTF! they all rush to cheer me up. 
  • There are times that I can't believe that I am from this planet.
  • If there's really nothing in a name, I don't think anyone should mind when I change my name to Tiberius.
  • At any point in time, there is nothing I'd rather be doing than riding my motorcycle in any direction.
    A close second would be making love to a magnificent woman.
    Only because it is uncomfortable to do both at the same time.
    No, I haven't tried.
  • I have never pushed myself to impress any girl. The right girl would be the one who would be impressed on her own for her own damn reasons. 
  • Peas and carrots are two things that should have been made extinct with the dinosaurs.
  • I am very weird in the head when in comes to shopping because I might be in and out of a mall like Flash Gordon, picking up all I need without trying anything. Maybe even regret it later when it doesn't fit. It's just an exercise I don't enjoy.
  • To the above, I only shop thrice a year and buy all I need at those times.
  • No, I don't see the charm in leaving India.
  • There are things, I accept, that are out of my control. It's obvious really, there is no need to fight it since I am but a tiny speck of dirt in this universe.
  • Bad grammar is a massive turn off.
  • Music is much better enjoyed by me without the lyrics.
  • I love Autumn Rain. Absolutely love it!

1 comment: